You never know in Texas when you might need to turn on your heating system to warm your home. It’s always good to be prepared and have your system up and running and ready to start heating your home without any problems. Listed below are the services that come with your Winter Tune up.
- Inspect and clean blower assembly
- Inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris
- Inspect and clean evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Check for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect, clean, and adjust burner assembly
- Inspect, clean, and adjust ignition system and safety controls
- Test for carbon monixide leaks
- Inspect heating elements
- Inspect flue system for proper attachment and signs of corrosion
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring, and connections
- Clean or replace air filters(media and elecronic filters extra charge)
- Check ductwork for leaks
- Check and — if necessary — adjust refrigerant level (freon extra charge)
Four reasons that heating & air equipment maintenance is important:
- Reduced energy consumption
Over time, your heating and cooling system may experience problems with a dirty filter or clogged coils. This results in higher energy consumption and costly utility bills. Preventive maintenance ensures your equipment is running at its highest efficiency, thus keeping your energy costs low without having to sacrifice comfort.
- Peace of mind
Routine maintenance provided by your ACA membership assures your equipment will be ready to provide comfortable living in the heat of summer or cold of winter.
- Extend equipment’s life
A well-maintained HVAC system is a long-lasting one. During our regular ACA maintenance visits, we can make precise comfort adjustments and replace worn or stressed parts that will extend the lifetime of your system.
- Save money
Over the long run, regular HVAC maintenance costs much less than major repairs or replacements. Comfort Technologies’ ACA members can rely on our knowledgeable and professional heating and cooling technicians to perform complete inspections and check-ups. Contact us to request an ACA in-home visit at your convenience.